Find out how a smart thermometer and a school community group lead to healthier classrooms.
While tracking school health is complicated, here's the spark-notes version of how leveraging a Kinsa smart thermometer and your private school group can keep classrooms healthier this flu season:
- You receive your welcome kit and distribute flyers to parents and staff members
- Parents and staff members start joining your private school group and creating profiles for their kids
- As flu season starts, parents use the Kinsa app to log symptom and illness information
- As patterns of symptoms and illness start to emerge, your school group gets targeted tips on how to manage those illnesses
- Rather than continuing to send sick kids to school, parents proactively manage their illnesses at home
Snapshots of illness spreading in classrooms > Community management of classroom health > Fewer sick kids being sent to school > Limited spread of infectious illness (like the pesky flu) in classrooms this flu season!
Learn how a school in Austin, TX is using FLUency to keep classrooms healthier by watching this video!